Life at SOL
Life at School of Law has very vibrant colours. School offers a spectrum of different healthy activities which include not only serious debate and discussions but games and gigs as well. We believe in healthy environment where everyone learns and contributes with dignity and respect.
Student Bar Association (SBA)
SBA serves as a bridging tool between students and the school administration / teachers. SBA also coordinates co-curriculum and extra-curriculum activities such as social events, tailgating parties for students, debates, gigs etc.
All enrolled students are the members of the SBA and they elect their representative s every year. There will be one representative from each class. SBA is run by its constitution approved by the School Board of Governors.
This September, the School of Law is launching a new project – the Knowledge Café, for students who seek more out of life. Our ‘Knowledge Cafe’ is inspired from the legendary ‘Pak Tea House’ in Lahore, and is part of our CPD initiative where students and intellectuals can sit together over tea and drinks, to initiate or take part in topics of interest, growth, development, social and contentious issues of importance, any recent trends or developments etc. The group will meet on a weekly basis and sometimes welcome notable and prominent individuals from all over the world who will share with our students their invaluable experiences and inspiring success stories for motivation and positive development.
- All Lecture Halls have multimedia and internet facilities connecting them to the school IT severs for online learning resources.
- Law Library offers a huge collection of law text and reference books and law journals.
- All Lectures or Lecture notes are available online for students through SOL-NetEd
- Computer Lab offers sufficient workstations for students which are fully connected with the School IT servers.
- School’s high-powered IT servers are based in the UK and they are accessible for e-learning and other recourses not only from the campus computers but from anywhere at anytime from any computer through web-based secure link.
- There is a School Cafeteria for healthy refreshments.
- School also provides limited Hostel facilities.
- There is limited transport service for Girls only.